Book Your Individual Visit of the Convent of La Tourette
For around 1:30, let us guide you on a tour of our Convent from the inside. Discover the world of the Dominican friars and Le Corbusier's masterpiece. The guides will give the tour in French and/or English, depending on the visitor.
For 2024, you can already book your guided tours until the end of August !
Special program for February and winter vacations:
- February 1 to 11: every FRIDAY, SATURDAY & SUNDAY at 2:30 p.m.
- February 12 to March 10, 2024 (school vacations all zones): visits daily at 2:30pm
- + Saturdays, February 17 and March 2 (in French only) at 10:15 a.m.
The number of tickets is limited and reservations required CAN ONLY BE MADE ONLINE (secure payment by card) : €10 per person, €6 for under 26s, jobseekers & people with reduced mobility, free for under 12s.
Tickets (sent automatically to your e-mail address) are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or refunded.
Access to the interior spaces is only possible with a guide. All areas outside the convent are freely accessible from 8am to 7pm. The use of drones is not permitted. Please respect private areas and the peace and quiet of the site.
For further information, please use our contact form. We will get back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to welcoming you to our house.
Access Person with reduced mobility
- Persons with reduced mobility have access only to the intellectual life floor (brothers' classrooms)
- Access to the church require one able-bodied person to accompany you.